Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week Two

I’m pretty content on the diet this week. Still pretty hungry, but I think baby is eating more. And I made GAPS yogurt, added a dash of honey to tame the tangy-ness, froze it, and voila! Frozen tangy goodness! It is Soooo! good and satisfies any cravings for sweetness. It is also very filling. I had frozen yogurt for lunch one day when I was distracted. I've never been a big yogurt fan, but culturing it for the full 24 hours that GAPS recommends eliminates that yogurt aftertaste that I despise and leaves you with a wonderful sourness. Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29

Related Posts with Thumbnails