Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week Three

It’s thursday so a good time for an update...
The sugar cravings came back again a little bit more this week - but they are easily tamed with a little almost-has-some-sweetness-tangy-yogurt. I think my body is doing more detoxing, as my skin has turned a little sour again and I’m needing more sleep, but otherwise I feel energetic and my BRAIN HAS COME BACK! I’ve gotten so much done the past couple days because I’ve been able to think about 5 things at one time and remember all the tid bits on my to do list. I’m also not super hungry at all anymore. It is so nice to live on so little after having the hungries so bad the first couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Ephesians 4:29

Related Posts with Thumbnails